— Steven A. Culbreath, Esq.
As an experienced immigration attorney (with a prestigious AV-Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and a 10/10 Superb-Rating from Avvo), most of my cases revolve primarily around business- and employment-based immigration, assisting clients with living, working and conducting business in the United States. [download PDF brochure]
Please feel free to download my vcard.
I handle these types of cases:
(incl. related renewals and extensions)
- Temporary Work Visas
- Employment-based Greencards
- Investment-based or Business-based Greencards
- Family- or Marriage-based Greencards
(incl. same-sex couples)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Greencard by Lottery
- Student Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Deferred Action Cases
- and other immigration benefits.
The majority of “typical” clients are:
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs,
- Managers / Executives,
- Scientists / Researchers,
- Degreed / Licensed Professionals,
- Specialized workers, Artisans, Craftsmen,
- Inventors and Innovators,
- Religious workers, Ministers, Pastors, Clergy,
- Artists,Painters, Sculptors,
- Musical Performers, and
- Athletes (Professional, or Semi-professional)
I also frequently represent and assist:
- Visitors and Tourists to the United States,
- Academic students,
- Interns, Trainees, Exchange Visitors,
- Lawful Permanent Residents (Greencard-holders) who wish to become U.S. Citizens.
- Lawful Permanent Residents and/or U.S. Citizens who wish to sponsor family members, such as spouse, child/-ren, parent or sibling for legal immigration into the United States.
I also offer series of other services. Please inquire by contacting me.
Reasonable, Fair Fees:
As a matter of personal policy in my firm, I offer discounted legal fees to non-profit organizations. On some occasions, I also reserve the right to perform some of my services on a “pro bono” basis. My fees are fair and reasonable, considering the complexity of your case, and a fair estimate of the work involved, based on my 10+ years experience in the field.
Substantial Experience and Recognition in U.S. Immigration Law:
A member of both the Florida Bar and of AILA, I have been practicing U.S. immigration law almost exclusively for over 10 years, having successfully served hundreds of clients worldwide. [read more about my experience]
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise on matters of U.S. immigration law, visa policy, business law and business practices, and issues surrounding business consulting. Aside from my direct work on behalf of clients, I enjoy writing about all matters of U.S. immigration law, in my Blog, and on various online social media outlets, including my book on Amazon. In addition, I frequently write and publish some of my works in German. Ich spreche deutsch. .